The District Health Department reported on Thursday that NO cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported in Mecosta County or any of the counties in their jurisdiction that includes: Crawford, Kalkaska, Lake, Manistee, Mason, Missaukee, Newaygo, Oceana, and Wexford Counties.
AS OF 3/19/2020 at 3:30 PM:
- 0 positive COVID-19 cases
- 14 negative COVID-19 test results
- 113 pending tests ?
If you suspect you are ill with COVID-19, contact your medical provider for assessment.
- Clean hands often. Scrub with soap for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw tissue away and wash hands immediately.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces frequently
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
District Health Department #10 is monitoring the situation closely with the state and healthcare providers. We are prepared to respond should a potential case come to any county within our jurisdiction.
Questions? email us at email@example.com or call the state hotline at: 1-888-535-6136